Filing Police Reports-- When Should I Call 911?

Residents should call 9-1-1 only for police, fire or medical emergencies. When calling 9-1-1, stay on the line and try to remain calm with your information ready. If you are calling to file a police report, and it is not an emergency call (830) 334-4169 option 1. A police dispatcher will receive your call and ask for you name, contact number and address. To contact a specific Pearsall Police Department employee or unit call 830-334-4169 option 2.

Show All Answers

1. Filing Police Reports-- When Should I Call 911?
2. How do I report criminal activity or information on unsolved crimes?
3. My vehicle was impounded by police. Now what do I do?
4. What is the Tow Law?
5. Legal Advice?
6. How do I start a neighborhood watch?
7. How do I take care of traffic tickets?
8. What is the status of my case?
9. How can I compliment an officer who is doing a great job?
10. How do I file a complaint on an officer?