Extra Time To Pay
If you need extra time to pay your utility bill:
- 5-day grace period before a 10% late fee is added (minimum $5)
- 19-day automatic extension period granted
- An automated call to the account's main phone number may be received.
- If payment will be received within the extension period, there is no need to contact us.
If you require additional time to pay, a payment plan may be available:
- Requests must be received prior to extension date.
- A minimum 50% payment plus $5 fee required
- No disconnection or returned payment in the past 6 months
- Limited to 2 non-consecutive requests per year
- Cash, credit card or money order only.
- Entire balance (past due amount, current bill and related fees) must be paid to restore service.
- Additional deposit required if service is disconnected twice within a 12-month period and for each subsequent disconnection.
- The account remains active and will continue to incur monthly base charges.